Zero Waste ManifestoZero-waste standard.
The Zero Waste Manifesto declares the rules and principles of a zero waste lifestyle--producing and consuming without producing materials that will be discarded into nature and the oceans--by considering the following values:
- Well-being of Plants and Animals over Consumer Needs and Ease of Use
- Natural Resources over Mass Production
- Recycling over One-time usage
- Local Fresh Products over Global Frozen Products
- Consuming Products Before the “Best Before” Date over Smart Packaging
- Cloth Bags over Plastic Bags